octubre 09, 2009

my week: recap

so I've been intending to make a lil week recap... but I dont remember everything about it... so, as usual we had a birthday, considering our group of friends we've got almost a birthday everyweek! ok... 2 per month.

then tuesday & wednesday were great, both days dedicated to the Lord :D I know he has great things, huge things... commming our way.

and yesterday! oh beautiful thursday! glorius thursday! hehehehe certainly my Father knows how to make me happy... yesterday I was reading the news (as I do every morning, I do not read every single article, pretty much read every headline) so... going with my routine I find the greatest news!!! this gift:



I mean it's not like the world was changing or anything! but I have been waiting so long for this!!! yeah! I know its just a silly movie... but for me it is the movie of my favourite book... it keeps sounding lame and superficial! but I was happy, am happy and I know it's a lil sth my Dad gave :) so yes! I am happy for it!

Once I actually get to see it and stop babling about it I'll review it :)

No hay comentarios.: