octubre 06, 2009

a lilttle bit about myself

so... first of all I've tried to rearrange my blog, in order to make it appealling to me, why? cuz I'd love to blog regularly & I am lazy, but I always want to, so here it goes.


my life:
well first of all God, he is my savior, he is my father, my companion, my strentgh and my love.
then it comes my beloved hubby... "I love him very, very much" (allie hamilton, the notebook), he is a funny man, he loves to play jokes on me, he usually boughts me flowers, he is a very, very good looking male specimen & he is a terrific son of God, he is... beware!
my beloved daugther... she is terrfic, she is perfect, she is beautiful, she laughs a lot & every single person, who knows her, loves her! she is brilliant, she knows everything, she loves to dance, to sing, to paint, to talk! she is a terrific daughter of God!

myself:
well I am a young female, besides all of the above I enjoy/love/do lots of things... I love to read!
my favorite book is




the last books I read were



and




I love movies!

my all time fav is



the one that I wanted to see at the theater, but couldn't



my childhood favorite (I have my daughter as an excuse now)

insert here the beauty and the beast image

and lots more...

my favorite actor is



yep he is that cool, he can wear a gold watch and look great.

No hay comentarios.: