agosto 31, 2010

Once upon a time

Yeah I am this lazy... I love to read, visit, droll over some others blogs, but I just don't do it regularly. Why? I dunno... maybe because there are lots of things I'd like to do & I don't (like painting, drawing, sewing, designing, excercising... lots of stuff).

So I can proudly tell that I am pregnant! way pregnant cuz I'm 25 weeks into it :) it's a beautiful baby boy, he truly is!!!! We haven't found the right name, yet... so he goes with mini mamut, he loves to kick me! & is super active... u can tell he is having a great time, because of all those flip flops he is usually doing. You are wondering about my weight gain, right? well that's another fact that makes me so proud!!! yay I haven't gain a single gram :D proud momma. Ad my bay oy is growing really well, we have seen him lots of times (visiting my ob-gyn & also, while doing scheduled sonograms) he is in perfect condition.

What else can I tell?
I am living somewhere else!!! it's a flat too, an apartment, whichever you want to call it... it's fairly large for the 3 of us, future 4 of us, and it's beautiful! it has a pair of vintage doors with glass windows those lead to the dinning/living room... that are perfect, it has the perfect amount of light, it's in a 3rd floor, and the rooms are perfectly suited for us. My kitchen is almost done... I just need a curtain & I've een dying cuz I wanted a lovely white and red kitchen, polka dots included... but I was wandering about another color addition & today I found a blog where they were showing some pics, combining red and calypso (is that a color in english, cuz in spanish it is!) and it looks perfect, so I'll search for the perfect faric to make the perfect curtain... it's just one curtain, and it's not so big, cuz it's for the door that it has glass.
As for the rest of the place... well I have to make huge improvements in our bedroom, cuz it's just functional... and I don't really like that way. And baby girl's room... it needs improvement too, it has color, and the furiture looks ok, but plain ok... so I am going to make a makeover and paint her bedframe and nightstand, I'd also like to find the perfect dressing table for her... but they are so pricey!!! totally out of our budget, I mean it needs to be almost out of my head, with the new baby comin' I just cannot make that purchase (which is a sadness :() ut i'll make it look nice, not perfect, yet... :D
Laura Ashley should give me a makeover... they should!

what else...
this one is another to die for piece of news!!! I read Mockingjay!!! last week, it was the perfect ending for an amazing trilogy. (I'll write a review)

ok... it looks like I have to stop writting, but I have a couple more things to say... I'd love to have cute aprons!!! I'll try to make some, cuz I'm going to spend lots of time at home, and I love them!!! just need the perfect fabric (which is sold out :() have you seen the cute aprons Busy Bee wears??? I totally love them.
Ok... now I do have to go, even though I don't want to... because there are lots of things I want to say. ut I am going now.

It's been a pleasure to unload all this info.
Have a great week.
I'll try to update pictures of all my ideas.

No hay comentarios.: